Grilled Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken with Aunt Mary Ann’s Sunday Marinara
- 6 slices of prosciutto di Parma
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4" thickness, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 6 slices of provolone cheese
- 6 fresh whole basil leaves
- 1 (26 oz.) jar Aunt Mary Ann’s Sunday Marinara
- wooden toothpicks
- Preheat grill on medium-low heat.
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap on counter.
- Place one slice of prosciutto on plastic wrap.
- Lay one piece of chicken on top of prosciutto.
- Spread a layer of Aunt Mary Ann’s Sunday Marinara sauce onto the chicken followed by the provolone and basil.
- Roll up prosciutto-wrapped chicken, securing with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place prosciutto-wrapped chicken on grill until prosciutto is crisped and the chicken is cooked through, approximately 20 minutes.