Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Pappy Fred’s Old Style Pizza Sauce
Quick to make
"> Gluten Free
For the Crust:
• 1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
• ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp pepper
• ½ tsp dried basil
• ½ tsp dried oregano
• ¼ tsp granulated garlic
For the Toppings:
• ¼ cup La Famiglia DelGrosso Pappy Fred’s Old Style Pizza Sauce
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella
• ½ bell pepper cut into rings
• ¼ cup sliced red onion
• 1 small tomato, sliced
• salt, pepper, and granulated garlic to taste
• Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
• Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and set aside.
• Break cauliflower into florets. Place half in a food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice. Repeat with other half.
• Place cauliflower rice in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 4 minutes. Let cool.
• Wrap cauliflower in a clean towel or cheese cloth and squeeze to get all the moisture out.
• In a mixing bowl, combine cauliflower with all the other crust ingredients and mix until well-blended.
• Press cauliflower mixture onto the parchment paper in the shape of a circle, approximately 10 inches around.
• Bake crust for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
• Flip crust over. Add toppings, then season with salt, pepper, and garlic.
• Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.