Tortellini With Pancetta In Tomato Basil Cream Sauce with Chef John’s Tomato Basil Masterpiece
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 oz. pancetta, small cubes
- 1 (26 oz.) jar Chef John’s Tomato Basil Masterpiece
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- grated parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 lb. tortellini, cooked per instructions
- Heat oil in pan and sauté garlic and pancetta until lightly browned.
- Add a jar of Chef John’s Tomato Basil Masterpiece sauce along with the heavy cream.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and then add chopped parsley and basil.
- Pour over cooked pasta and sprinkle with grated cheese.