Sloppy Joe Bacon Bites with Joe Joe’s Sloppy Joe Sauce
½ cup spreadable cream cheese
¼ cup La Famiglia DelGrosso Joe Joe’s Sloppy Joe Sauce
6 slices bacon
3 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
Crackers should be eaten within an hour of preparing because the cream cheese will moisten the cracker over time.
• Cook bacon until crisp, place on a paper towel to absorb grease, then finely chop into crumbles. Set aside.
• Spread cream cheese on crackers.
• Place a small amount of room temperature Joe Joe’s Sloppy Joe sauce in the middle of the cream cheese.
• Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the cream cheese and sauce.
• Top with chopped fresh chives