Seafood Lasagna with Aunt Linda’s Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. small shrimp
- 1/2 lb. bay scallops
- 1/2 lb. canned or fresh crabmeat, chopped
- 2 (16.9 oz.) jars Aunt Linda’s Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (20 oz.) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. package lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in pan and sauté garlic until lightly browned.
- Add shrimp, scallops and crabmeat.
- Heat and turn occasionally until shrimp begin to turn pink.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- Setting aside one cup Alfredo sauce, add remainder to seafood, stir and simmer for five minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella, grated cheese, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cover bottom of 9” x 13” baking dish with 1 cup of leftover Alfredo sauce.
- Add one layer of noodles, half of ricotta mixture over noodles, and half of seafood mixture.
- Repeat process above for second layer.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until top layer has spongy texture.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 20-30 minutes before serving.