Roasted Garlic Pasta Paella with Aunt Cindy’s Roasted Garlic Gala
Quick to make
1 medium onion
3 garlic cloves
4 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 lb. hot Italian sausage, loose
1/2 cup dry white wine
12 little neck clams
8 oz. penne pasta, cooked and drained
1 (26 oz.) jar Aunt Cindy’s Roasted Garlic Gala
• Mince garlic and cut onion into 1/4” dice.
• In a heavy kettle heat the olive oil over medium heat, add onions and garlic.
• Sauté for two minutes, stirring often - do not brown.
• Add the sausage and sauté while breaking up the sausage until well browned.
• Add the white wine, Roasted Garlic Gala sauce, and simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes while the sauce thickens.
• Add clams and cover pot with a lid, cooking until clams open.
• Stir in cooked pasta and serve.